Random Blog The Whisky Club

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Mambo with Lumix

I went to Mambo with my new toy - Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX2 and decided to put this baby to the nightlife test. The results was surprisin. And bet you peeps love the fact that I have this toy now. =) Ngek*ngek* I was amaze at the cam's nightshots even when it is set on 'Auto'.

Even the balls are shinier =P

Shiny Disco Balls

I realized that I took too many pics, it is kinda addictive =) So I've made a slideshow for this entry instead.



Go to ImageShack® to Create your own Slideshow

Here are some of the best pics of the night =). Ermm...Please don't wet your keyboard eh bros.

Look at John's eyes....soo BIGGG!. EH....eyes la!

John looks shock!

Remember Debs? What happens when you put her together with Jeremy? Major Camwhoring session. KEkekeke. Love the pose! Hahahaha

The camwhoress

Nose bleeding time!

Oooo laaa laaaa

Sara and Wei Ling

Sexiest cousins

Dancin' Queens

Mahathir drunk...who is dat chick?

Met another new foreign friend. The girl is hawt and can dance well 2 *wink* Both of them loved the Lumix too. Hahaha..

The foreign couple

Gosh...I just love my new cam. Kekekeke* Don't you?

4 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

I got DMX-LX1, not good iso 400 only, very grainy. LX2 is with iso 1600 right? Good pix and good friends

Victor Tan said...

yeap thats right =) ISO 1600. Glad you liked it.

pinksterz said...

i. am. jealous.

nuff' said.

haha.

johnsonteoh.com said...

hey who says the LX1 is bad? pop over to www.johnsonteoh.com and let the pictures do the talking :) cheers.

ei vic this sat ons?