Random Blog The Whisky Club

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Locate your BF/GF anywhere!!!

Today, Cindy just provided me a link to one of the coolest service site. Hav you ever wondered what your girlfriend or boyfriend is doing when you're not around? Ever thought that maybe they are cheating on you or lying to you? Your problem is solveD!!!! Just go to this SATELLITE-GPS-LOCATE site and type in the handphone number of your partner and you can locate them and find out the TRUTH!!....BUT.... Don't say dat I didn't warn you. Sometimes ignorance is bliss =P

If you're looking for me, I'll most probably be doing this *ngek*ngek*

Me and saRa

4 shots of whisky:

irryyyyy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Damnnnnn I was like..WTF nowadays everyone can be a spy!
Looks real thou!
haha. Farny!

Victor Tan said...

It's true la!! Dat's your bf wei~ I'm so sorry babe... no worries =) I"m here =P

Anonymous said...

HAHA right~*
The arse looks familiar thou. So its your huh?!