Random Blog The Whisky Club

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

HELP! I'm Living With A Man Boy

Eh...not me. De book I'm about to introduce. -_-. Yesterday manage to get hold of Joanne Lim and went out for some one on one karaoke session. =) Well, right before karaoke, she accompanied me for dinner. And yea, Jo! I know I'm boring but you don't have to hold out a book and read it in front of me -_-. Plus the name of the book is 'HELP! I'm Living With A Man Boy'.

HELP! I'm being defamed!

Are you trying to say something indirectly or wat!? Lol. But I thought the cover was interesting.

Buy it here!

So now we know guys, what girls actually think of us sometimes when we get excited over gadgets, cars, girls and other things that seems mediocre to them. hmm...she claims it is an interesting read about relationships and stuff. I bet the whole book is about major ranting over how man sucks and how great girls are. Enuff said....I summarized the whole book into one sentence. Kekekeke.

Oh well, I think personally it is just great that books like this exist to re-affirm one's state of mind and having the thought that someone else is having bigger problems than you. But come on la babes, guys sucks so bad meh? You don't have to plaster everywhere that we suck. They are everywhere, in songs...movies...bumper stickers and T-shirts. Lol*

pms tshirt
it's not pms, it's you

Imagine you go out with a girl carrying this book and wearing this shirt with a cap saying "You suck!". That is a major sign man to stay far far away from her 'most probably its pms*' *kekeke

After karaoke, she heads back home and I went to RedBar to get some REALBOYMAN! time. After a few drinks, Eugene starts asking me in a serious tone.

Eugene: "Just one question, how come you know so many girls?"
Me: "Actually I know more guys den girls just that you all take notice of the girls. Maybe I just treat them as friends"
Eugene: "But I treat them more than friends"
Me: "Maybe that is the problem"

In my mind, that book cover starts popping in my head and I thought to myself. MAYBE I JUST SUCK REAL BAD. That is why I get the attention. Ngekngek*

2 shots of whisky:

Arth Akal said...

Boys will always be boys.... Nothing can change that!

Unless, our girls wanna spend their lives with sissies.

KEkekek

Victor Tan said...

kekeke.. u mean MAN ritE?