Random Blog The Whisky Club

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Super Hot Chick!!

I've a confession, I love hot chicks. I don't know why, mebbe cause they are so delicious and mouth-watering or maybe I've a thing for chicks. I like to go to places where they have the hottest chicks. Places where when you get there, you have this urge inside you to seek the hottest chick ever. There is one particular hot chick that I loved so much. So much so that I would sometimes 'curi-makan' during non-lunch hour. If possible, I would even *#@ her in the office if I could.

When I mean hottest, even more 'Sui' dat Lea Dizon would have to pass

Lea Dizon

And it is even hotter than a Cute Bunny Asian *slurp*

Bunny Cute Asian

Or even possibly much more mouth watering than this Pan Asian

Sexy Pan Asian


What could it possibly be???? I'll tell you but you must promise me that you keep it a secret. Coz it is really the one and only place to find the hottest chick in town ......

>>>>>

>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ITs the OnE

And Only<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

<<<<<<<<<*cough cough*

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>eh...why so sam gapp!?!?!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ok la ok la....


>>>>>NANDO'S EXTRA HOT PERI PERI CHICKEN!!!!!! <<<<<

Nando's

THIs is the place where all the HOTTEST CHICKS ARE~~~!! WOOtTT

What's your flava?

Wah laoo ehh.....extra hoooooooots....*slurp* MY FAVOURITE~~

Extra hotzz chicks

And the best way to eat it is like this.....pour alot of Nando's Tomato Sauce and Nando's Hot peri peri sauce and Mix mix mixx....dem together. Voooillaaaa. Super duper hot Chick is served . Ngyuuuum

The right combo

Purrfect!

Ehhh???? What were you thinkin ???? Tsk tsk....*BurrrrrpP*

7 shots of whisky:

Vad3r said...

fine, I'll have ALL your "chicks" and you can have Nando's ;)

DaphStar* said...

Nandos sucks big time.

Victor Tan said...

vad3r> i have my meals with appetizers thank u =P

daphstar> -_- no it doesn't!

Anonymous said...

wrong dude.
your favourite is the ss2 thursday lucky draw!

Unknown said...

Interesting pics, I like it.

James Uloth
www.JamesTheComic.com

Anonymous said...

who's the one in the first pic? I want her to have my babies...

Victor Tan said...

She is Leah Dizon, the super hot and sexy model singer actress and tv personality in Japan. She is born in Las Vegas and is mixed Chinese Filipino and French. I oso want her to have my babies lah.