Random Blog The Whisky Club

Friday, March 30, 2007

Cowboy Town

How's everyone? I'm bloggin now from A' Famosa,Malacca. Finally I got internet connection....I've realize that I can't survive more than 1 day without it. *lol* But I only got like an hour here so dis is gonna be short.

The first day of the retreat ended up great as we have more 'free-and-easy' time allowed for us to get rest and prepare for the 2nd day(today). But as notti as all of us are, we ended up using that time to party. *haahaha* As you can see,my friend who have just joined this company seems to be having a good time. (watch out for my next entry as he is selected to become our idol...? What is dat?...you'll find out. *giggles*)

sai kit tryin to act cute

Sai Kit (new guy) still can act cute ...lol. Wait til he work longer.. He will feel so 'san fu' (stressed) til wanna take the gun like one of our managers. *kekeke*

aww man...it's a tough life

All 80 of us went to Cowboy Town in the A' Famosa resort for dinner and after dinner we attended the Carnival show. The last time I came here I had a lousy time, the show was menial and only worth a small *wohoo* But this time around, its a whole different story. All 80 of us enjoyed so much we were shouting and dancing like a bunch of hungry monkeys finding bananas. One of our managers went on the streets to dance with this Arabian tourist. OMG....I laugh so hard almost peee in my pants *lol*

our hiphop manager

The show was fantastic!! It started off with some boring fireeating action and I thought that was it. Then suddenly, a bunch of LENG LUIS (gorgeous ladies) started parading, lions, dogs, flying pigeons, elephant, camel and all kind interesting things started popping out of no where. I took so muchh pictures til my camera come out smoke. *hehehe*

fire-eater

After the show, some of us went bullriding... not real one la....automated one la! One of our only beautiful salesgirl took the challenge and was actually quite good. watchin her got me all excited~...lol

Liz the bullrider

Right when I thought the night was over and we have no where to go and town is like 45 minutes away, we found a spot. And guess wat, the LENG LUIS at the parade is all here. What happen when 30 grown up mans come out on a trip together and ended up in a disco filled with extremely sexy China girls?

I don't have any pic of me, but I think I should look like a real version of this at the dancefloor.

i'm a red indian ...woooowowoowowoo

The gals are not only so beautiful, they were melting all our hearts with their singing and dancing. Wah liiuu...

singin' diva

asian beauties

wo ai ni~~ ai shiang ni~~

Then we were trying to win them by our charms and superb dancing. *LOL*

drunken mens

1 shots of whisky:

DaphStar* said...

One of the chinese dancers look like yu fa