Random Blog The Whisky Club

Sunday, March 4, 2007

Happy Chap Goh Meh!!

crackers

Today is Cap Goh Meh and that marks the end of Chinese New Year. =) Just would like to wish everyone prosperous and may happiness and wealth be knocking on every door.
May the money start flowing into everyone's pocket

Water

May the love and happiness blossom

Blossom

And may all your endevours be fruitful in the end =)

Fruitful

As for me, I think my new year resolutions would be to meet more people from all walks of life. And more moneys in my pocket! I also want la....so gimme sum. And last but not least, one supercute Jap chick pls...=)



Just kiddin... hopefully love will find its way back to my life. *Alamak* sobby post. Annnnnnnnnd......ONE BIG BIG BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
I know I party too hard, soooooooooooo I QUIT CLUBBING AND DRINKING!!!!..........
.....................
...
.
wHO Am i kiDdinG....=) That ain't gonna happen anytime soon =P. Once again....HAPPY CHAP GOH MEH!!!! Luv ya all. YAM SENg!!!!!

0 shots of whisky: