Random Blog The Whisky Club

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Celebrity Blogs

I was bored at work and was reading the STAR newspaper today. Then I stumbled upon an article with the title "Stellar Blogs". Wooo... didn't know that the blog craze have gotten into them too =)

STAR article

You gotta admit, everyone is bloggin nowadays. Altho those celebrity bloggers most probably have a PR personnel doing their bloggin on their behalf...but still.

the article

Give it another few years, I won't be surprise my office ah soh, my grandma, my residential guard and my dog will be blogging too.

Excerpt from office ah soh;
"Today, not very nice my tea....and those buggers at the office dirtied the toilet again..Ciiiibaii. I'm gonna take some toilet paper and stick it to their butt next time!"

Excerpt from my dog's blog;
"Wooof...i pee'd again at the living room today not because I'm not well trained...coz I can "Wooof!"

Wahliu... stress!?!

Anyhow, here is what you get from being my blogders...I work my ass off posting..and you lazy bums get all the goodies -_-. Okei...carry on...I know you wanna visit their site now. *Frowns*

Jay Chou's Blog
Jay chow blog review

Jay Chou 27, Taiwanese musician.

Fine ..fine you like him. *cries*

Jackie Chan's Blog

Jackie Chan 52, actor-director-producer

Get some kung-fu here

Hilary Duff's Blog

Hilary Duff 19, singer-actress

Okeei...here is the exit horny peeps

Annie Yi's Blog

I don't know who is she...but i think I'm gonna frequent her blog most *ngekngek*

Annie Yi

errr....wait for me...'clicks'. *ngek ngek*

And of coz ...not forgetting the biggest celebrity of all....It's so hip, that even Shakira sang a song for it! It is so HOTTTT dat even Malaysia seems freezy when you're in it....It is so IN that the blogosphere is nothing without it. I'm not gonna say who... but if you leave you'd never read any other blogs again.... sigh...bye peeps.

BESTEST CELEBRITY BLOG JUST ONE CLICK AWAY!!!

Hope we meet again...sooon.


2 shots of whisky:

naeboo~ said...

annie yi is yi nen jing, the wife of harlem yu la

Victor Tan said...

hmmm....i'll preten that I know k =P. I'm not good with chinese celebs *kekkeke*