Random Blog The Whisky Club

Monday, March 5, 2007

Wang Lee Hom Concert Video =P

I'm not a big fan of Wang Lee Hom... but from what I heard the concert was great. The only songs that I know dat is from him is "Kiss goodbye" and "Forever Love".

CIMG4019x

Other than that, I know alot of girls willing to throw themselves and their undies at him to knock him off his feet and rape him. Here is how conversations will normally go when you pass by a billboard of Wang Lee Hom, and you're fetching a girl.

Girl: OMG, He is so CUUUUUUUUTEEEE
Me: -_- ..u like him eh?
Girl: Yeap, he is very talented ...he can speak english
Me: I oso can wat... even the uncle selling bak kut teh oso can wat.
Girl: *frowns*
Me: Ok ok...wat else you like bout him
Girl: He is handsome lor!
Me: -_-

CIMG4032x

So I've self concluded that his stardom is at least 50% because of his looks. Coz alot of people don't relli know wat songs he sings..(I'm gonna get killed by WLHom's fans). Anyhow....thanks to Jocelyn who is an avid fan of his, here are the pics and videos brought to you by yours truly Wang Lee Vic! All you girls now can start throwing undies on my website =P

ticket

CIMG3959xCIMG3946xCIMG3949x

leehom

leehom

CIMG3914x

CIMG3919xCIMG3912x
CIMG3922xCIMG4033x

Videos









Hope you guys girls love it =) I'm so nice I know..

2 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

thanks ya vic to post up the pics and videos i took on the day...

Jocelyn

Anonymous said...

So glad to know you enjoy the show :)
Just want to say that people who don't really know what songs he sings are not his fans. All his fans know almost all his songs and can sing along with him throughout the show.
Maybe the girls u interviewed were too exited to say why they like him. The fact that he is handsome is true. But can't deny his talents and adorable attitudes just bcos of his good look.