Random Blog The Whisky Club

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Stupid when drunk

I've been reading tons of blog each day and almost every blog reveals the person inside. I wonder if mine does cos there isn't really much to say bout what is lying inside of me. So hmm, let me giv this one a try.

Yea its true that I've come quite far from where I was but somethings really need to change. I've decided to take up golfin and gym. I've been procrastinating for too long and exercise is long overdue. Being intoxicated is fun but ... after what Choi May reveal to me about what happened yesterday ...it isn't really fun not knowin what you've done the day before.

drunken me

The cost of my fun yesterday night:-
1) 2 X Johnnie Walker Black Label
2) Shirt smeared with liquor
3) Dented bumper
4) Made some dumb comments

Wah lao...not funny. Time to go down to the drivin range and hit some balls. Really need to knock some sense back to me =P.

The ups
1) Met supersexybabe and from wat I was told we were xoxo'ing on the PODIUM. Crazy things happen when she is around. The last time we met, she was tryin to take off my pants in the club. The first time we met, she invited me to a threesome.Now this... *lol* what next?
2) Good times ...too bad I can't remember much.

Hmm... I should really start thinking bout slowin this partyin thing just a tad bit. I know everyone does stupid things when they are drunk especially when you're single. It is all 'enjoyzment' eh!...but I've done so many things this past 6 months of hardcore partyin that is way stupider than what you can imagine. Maybe start drinkin beers from now. Heeheh.

So just wonderin..what is the stupidest thing you've done drunk?

0 shots of whisky: