Random Blog The Whisky Club

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Lame PIck Up Lines

During my partying career (it’s a career, its been like 10 yrs)…I’ve heard so many girls giggling over stupid cheesy and corny pick up lines and some that really made me erm…doubt if some ding-dong actually said it. Here are some..

LAME PICK-Ups

Man: You must be from Jamaica!
Girl: ?!?!??
Man: Coz Ya-mai-can-me-horny!

Man: You’re sooooooooo HOTTTTTTT …*index finger on girl’s shoulder* psssSSsssT!
Girl: *lame!*

Man: I’m drunk *falls flat on girl*
Girl: Awwwwwww…ok ok I take care of you.

THE HONEST BESTEST

romantic_pic_up_lines

They say honesty is the best policy so this is always good especially if you got something really nice to say. Example, a man wants to walk to his dreamgirl and say “Sorry I’m so high, I gotta get drunk to manage to walk up to you. …I think you’re the kindest, most beautiful women I’ve ever laid eyes on”. Sounds okei wat!! But of course there is always a possibility of being rejected.
Man: I’m So High..
Girl: *interrupts* YEA…I KNOW!.. Everyone knows you SOHAI (dumbshit in chinese)

So err….just be careful k *kekeke*.

But since it is one of the ways to get to know a total hot babe pretty stranger, pick up lines are sometimes necessary especially if you’re truly interested in sleeping with her being her friend. I don’t use pick up lines…honestly. But I’ve cracked my head and came up with some. All fresh n new =P Don’t blame me if you get slap or kicked on the nuts *ngek*ngek* If it works…you can thank me later

The TRY FOR FUN!

The lazy talker
Man: WOW!

Ogei…this one I actually spontaneously said once…not for pickin up a girl…I was just drunk and saw someone honestly SUPERHAAWT AND SEXYYY beautiful. Sorry…I forgot the response =P

The Totally lost
Man: I lost my number..
Girl: Huh!??
Man: Can I have yours?

The geek
Man: I love you….(stare in girl’s eyes)
Girl: *???eee…weirdo*
Man: TUBE..got nice videole

The player
Man: May I know your name?
Girl: Not in this lifetime! (*roll eyes*)
Man: Ok, that would save some trouble …I would’ve forgotten it anyways by the end of the night =) So, how bout I get you the strongest drink in the house?

The clueless
Man: *runs straight to the girl and kiss*
Girl: What was that about ?
Man: Oh…I’m too drunk to think of a pick-up line *walks away*

The DON’T EVEN TRY!

pickupline

Impersonate Famous Bloggers
Man: I’m the infamous KennySia!
Girl: WAaaaaah!!! Take Pic of ME!!!
Man:*ngek*ngek* *Takes pic*
Girl: Okey thanks! *walks away*
Man: *damn it!*

For the Ah Bengs!
Man: Wah lao eh! You an Chua sI BeH SuI Le! You gal me Man *raise arms exposing fats* Leks PoK PoK TonaiS@!
Girl: *PIIAaaaaaaaaaaaaKS!*

For the Pai Kias! (Rich & spoilt)
Man: Can you keep my keys for me *waves Ferrari keys*
Sarcastic Girl: Wahh…ferrari ar! Thanks!
Man: Eh eh…its ok its ok…gimme back! *char tou*

For the Pai Kias wannabes
Man: Can you keep my keys for me *waves Ferrari key-chain* *hinting grin*
Girl: You drive Ferrari?? Later I follow you k! *sexy smile*
Man: *shit…what am I gonna do when she actually follow me back in my kapchai (scooter)*

Heard of anything worst? Or anything that have actually worked before? Please share with our fellow brothas =)

2 shots of whisky:

SGRMSE. said...

i would actually go with the "i lost my number can i have yours" one. only coz i think it's super cute =D then again, the guy has to be able to deliver it the right way.

yyeah,, that's prolly the secret behind making pick-up lines work - matching the line to the personality. wouldn't you agree?

well anyway. on sharing pick-up lines.. here's another favourite: "if i told you you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"

Victor Tan said...

oo..dat line is quite good =) but den again i don't use lines. But would ya hold it against me? =P