Random Blog The Whisky Club

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Downtown Kuala Lumpur

I hate going down KL during office hours, coz it is always jammed. Somethings just never change. While I was stuck in my Toyota Ferrari, I saw this advertisement again. The one that I thought was pretty erm..controversial. Maybe it is just my corrupted thinkin, but an advertisement posing a girl suckin eatin a long dick sausage that is erecting stuck out of her mouth is just not right. Lol.

girl suckin sausage

Girl in billboard: I love my long sausage
Me:Oh...dats mine *opps*

*ngek ngek*

Before heading back from Regent, I went to Sungei Wang for some shopping. It has been like wat...5 years since I went there. And since I'm right across the street I thought why not just go and grab myself a new pair of shoes. While crossing the road I decided to take a few pic of Jalan Bukit Bintang. Many things have changed indeed

Planet hollywood

Eh...since when got monorail here?!

Monorail

Gosh, I wonder how you girls can do it but shopping is really not my kinda thing. Plus, guess wat?! It was jammed up in the shoppin mall too. WTF. I came out of a traffic jam and ended up in another. Anyhow....I survived and manage to get a pair of shoe. Now I know why I hated going to Sungei Wang.

After my narrow escape, I was hungry so I walked into "Restaurant Super Noodle House".

Super noodle house

It was packed and I noticed the restaurant have expanded. Never ate here before but I thought why not give it a try. I heard their wantan mee is good but because my butt is itchy...I go order Chicken Rice.

Menu

Chicken rice

When it came.....my saliva was dropping all over the fllooor. It loooks sooooo delicious. But when I ate it, ... the rice is plain white rice. Apa la ni....can't even make a proper chicken rice. It is not called chicken rice if IT IS NOT WITH OILY RICE OK!!! Wah lao, now I know why they call themselfs SUPER NOODLE house. Coz they CAN'T COOOK RICE!!!

0 shots of whisky: