Random Blog The Whisky Club

Monday, March 26, 2007

Lucymisser

Have you heard of Lucymisser? I don't know why but I seemed to be watchin alot of her videos lately.Lucymisser is this Japanese babe that have been getting famous for her Vlogs. Although all her videos are about nonsense, watchin her is really entertainin. Yeap, who says my life is always interestin...I got my boring moments. And what I do when I'm bored? I watch others doing stupid things when they are bored. *Kekeke* This girl really got so much things to talk *yakyakyak* But its cute tho~ especially when she got naked for one *ngekngek* ~Ok...now i got ur attention~

Apparently, I can't import the video here and this is only a mtv clip of her



Here are some of her other videos on Youtube. Beware, this stuff is addictive:-

Lucymisser Experiment being a nudist

Lucymisser & her best friend

Lucymisser Goodbye my love but I'm not sad -Part 1-

0 shots of whisky: