Random Blog The Whisky Club

Friday, March 16, 2007

300 Spartans and a Model

Good old times

It's been a long time since I've partied with Jackie, you might have seen her before in the newspaper (Samsung girl) or some magazine articles that she have appeared in. Just this Tuesday I went karaoke with her.

Sing a long with Jackie?

I didn't know you're into rock girl....what happened to Backstreetboys?! *lol* At the end of the session, we decided to watch '300' on Thursday which is today =).

P1000549x

This movie is currently No 1 in the States and since everyone is talkin bout it....we are just too kiasu to miss out! To cut it short, I'm gonna let the pics do the talkin.. Hope this photo entry works =P (actually I'm just too damn lazy *ngekngek*) BTW...I know you hamsap fehlahs are here for the pics only. -_- Thanks to the rest that actually bother reading...

Me, Jackie and May went to curve to check for tics...sold out! WTF ...#$@#$.

The curve

So we decided to try 1-U instead. Right before that, Jackie got some belly ring. Took a few pic of her while she was choosing *kekek* I bet the salesgirl in this shop can either think 3 things. 1) Jackie is a celeb 2) I'm freakin tryin to steal their belly ring designs 3) I'm a freakin lunatic!

Belly ring 1?

or Belly ring 2?

Detour to 1-Utama.....sold out! Are you kidding me ?!?!?

P1000545x

So last resort was GOLD CLASS...$40 per tic?? *sniff sniff* But I figured what the heck...I'm too desperate to watch this. Its my first time to GOLD CLASS anyways..

Ate right before that at Oriental Cravings.. the tofu was fantastic *good shiet*

Notti jackie

GOLD CLASS

If you got someone special to bring out for a movie...GOLDCLASS is DE way to go. Their lounge is great for chillin before the movie starts..

P1000574x

P1000577x

Plus, don't you want your girl to give u such a smile?

Happy gal

Who says 3 is a crowd?

Man, this should be the only way to watch a movie...damn it! Why???

BesT!

LEG room!! I can see my SHOEs!!!

LEg room!! leg room!!

This would mean no more leg cramps, no more having to smell stranger's armpits, no more smoochin couples that block your view and hey!!... you can drink beer. The chair is just awesome.. it can decline up to 180 degrees...wah lao...if only they are OSIM. That would be perfect. Oh wait...mebbe one sexy girl fannin me and feeding me grapes would be great! =P

'300' Movie Review



What I think of the movie??! If you're a guy who loves war films....you should not miss this! If you're a gurl...err.... Jackie loved the muscles on the Spartans soldiers. Coz it is exactly like mine *kekekek* Only my 6 pac have merged into one and they are as round and big as the shield. This is called 2 in 1. Protection + Muscals!!

To Jackie:-
I've truly forgotten how wackie and simple this highschool sweetheart of mine is. I'm glad that the best part of her have never change. Luv ya Jackie!~

JAckie & Me

7 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

Cool review mate. And ur friend Jackie looks hot! You are so lucky!

SGRMSE. said...

i've never been to gold class but i guess i will SOMEEEEday. lol. i hate the color of the chairs though =S and HEY,, freaking awesome capture of the water feature =D

Victor Tan said...

mrdurian> the review bout me being spartan ar? hehehe. Jackie is hawt...of coz la...=)

rebel_heart> you really should =P I bring you can. hahha. Yea...i was amaze by the results. It is just a random shot

Anonymous said...

aiyo.... pls take off my smoking picture and the karaoke one. tq. hahaha.

Anonymous said...

300 is definitely BIG in the States. so big that makes u feel bad for not watchin it! that's exactly how i feel rite now dammit!

Anonymous said...

"If you're a guy who loves war films....you should not miss this! If you're a gurl...err.... Jackie loved the muscles on the Spartans soldiers"
I'm a gal who L-O-V-E war movies like an addict to weed!

Victor Tan said...

irrvyyyy> woahh...finally a girl that know how to appreciate war movies!!