Random Blog The Whisky Club

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Velvety oh Velvety

I think I've finally got the hang of the Lumix LX2 camera. Yea...but it is gettin kinda irritating when you wanna hav fun yet wanna take pictures at the same time. Half the time I'm off dancin and gettin drunk, and den when I see chicks something interestin, I'll hav this urge to start snappin.. Thanks to Sara, Lydia and May, for helpin me not to get drunk tonite.(Okay..okay..I was abit high..but dats forgivable wat!!). Thanks babes ... coz I relli didn't wanted to get drunk =) Enjoyz de pics.

seducive night

What happens when you have good environment, good music and loads of alcoholic beverages?? You get a drunken Vic *Lol*

Have a drink on vickyvacko.blogspot.com

You get to see lotsa beautiful chickadees angels dancing =P

Sexy babes on podium

Wah lao eh, the char boh on the left really going at it oh.... banyak ummmmmph!!

Me and Mariko

and one very satisfied customer =P (chun not?!)

Today's snip its
Me:Mariko, can you hold that glass and take a pic?
Mariko: Okei (smile and pose)
Me: *snap* (result=the glass pic above)
Mariko: *Deng* *sad face* *stupid bugger, I thought you're including me in the pic*

*Lmao* Sumimaseeeeeen.

0 shots of whisky: