Random Blog The Whisky Club

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Intoxicated me

My head is still spinnin, and Mr Johnnie is still walkin around in my blood stream. Gosh... what a hectic weekend. Nothin different...same old me in the club scene. I'm about to go watch '300' for the second time with Arianna. Least today is gonna be a slow day ...need time to recuperate. Just wonderin, any of you heard about the rumors that M.O.S is openin in Malaysia? That is what I've heard, and it will be located somewhere in Mon't Kiara or Hartamas. *shrugs* Anyways...lotsa photos. Enjoy.

Wednesday Mambo @ Velvet

I love my whisky~~

Velvet beeeeest

Friday Loft


This is my favourite pic of the 3 fabulous trioo... where is Lydia ar??? Anyone can figure out how I took this??? *ngekngek*

Fabulous trio

Sara & Wei Ling

Lydia & Cute Ping Ping

Saturday Velvet SNL

I still can't tell the difference between these two...so I recognize them by their gf's. Sigh...twins are very confusing..

Seth & Jack

The girls in Velvety

The two sexy in same dress

Me & Arianna =p

All in good times =) Seeya again at vickyvacko.blogspot.com


V for ?

0 shots of whisky: