Random Blog The Whisky Club

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

ReTreAT!!!!

Tomorrow I'll be heading down to A' Famosa, Malacca for our annual sales retreat. These two weeks have been a busy week for me preparing for the up and coming Sales Retreat in my company.

ready to pop!

Just today I was going through some photos taken on the last retreat in 2006 and *cough* I was shocked to see all our salesman in extremely hilarious poses and costumes. I knew I just had to share with u guys. I didn't know they were so sporting. *kekeke* Now I wished that I had went.

suck balls

In my industry, most of the salesman are male...but we try to even up the stats at least once a year.=P

omg!

Oh man! It is just so disgustin' *LMAO*

omg@!

And since we spend almost 7/8 of our lifes in the city, we really got to go back to nature once a year too.
'Woooooeeeeiiiiaarrrweeaarrrbommmmboooweiiiii' *beats chest*

akunamatata!

And some of my staff watched too much HEROES dat they suspect they hav superpowers. -_- *stress*

Real Heros

Our very own super heros

Later today, I was finshing off the Certificates to award my fellow colleagues. And seeing so many people are being awarded and I don't get any, I couldn't resist but to give myself one.

my accomplishments

I'm kiasu!!! *bow bow*

Oh ya...i'm assigned to be the camera man this year. Ain't that sweet *wink* *ngek ngek* Wait and see....kakaka

1 shots of whisky:

DaphStar* said...

Can you give me a certificate like that too. Just change it to Fastest Drinker Champion