Random Blog The Whisky Club

Friday, March 9, 2007

Dreamgirls

dreamgirls cover

I just watched Dreamgirls two days back and I gotta say it is one of those movies that you shouldn't miss. The synergy between music and drama really comes through in this movie with Jennifer Hudson's powerful voice along with Beyonce's sexy touch to it. Not long after this movie release, there is a huge debate over who is better and such. My opinion? Jennifer Hudson has more soul in her singing but what is lack in Beyonce she makes up in appeal. If you haven't watch this yet, I suggest you do it RIGHT NOW!!! iTS de BesTesT.



Bill Condon (producer of Dreamgirls) really did a great job for this movie. I thoroughly enjoy the entire movie and almost started jumping on the bed and hug my pillow as a mic and sing along to those 3 hoochimammas. *ngekngek* Damn, I gotta get my hands on Beyonce's ass latest album.

nice pose dreamgirls

Anyways, there are numerous songs in here that I think its nice such as 'One night only' and 'Listen'. Never heard? Press play la down here...

'Dreamgirls '



Listen - Beyonce



One night only - Beyonce



The show was such a big hit that they even sang in 2007 Academy Awards =) Great duet. Personally felt that Beyonce doesn't stand a chance with Jennifer Hudson.



Now don't you just feel like watching the movie now ?!! Hope I didn't ruin it for you all =P

2 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

I love love love the movie too! Love all the songs and I've been listening to the soundtrack ever since I watched the movie! =)

Victor Tan said...

nicole > its great rite?! I bet the soundtrack CD is goood le..haven't got time to go find me a copy