Random Blog The Whisky Club

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Malaysian Grand Prix 2007

Today I had to go to 1-Utama to find out wat is the freakin' wrong with my handphone. Cibai...for the longest time it has been lasting me only 5 hours a day. Yea..5 hours. You don't know how much this caused me, but the times when my phone is off, that is when every important call is missed. Why did I only made an attempt to find out what is wrong now? Coz, I can't seem to charge my freakin phone and it is dead. Apparently, it has always been the charger, NOT THE BATTERY (which I bought like 3!!) and I almost contemplated switchin to another phone but sigh...It has always been the CHARGER! Cheeebai....!!

Anyhows, I guess its fated, right when the day I actually did some shoppin, the mall is havin' some race queen show. It is just my fate, damn....and I ain't complainin' *ngek ngek* I don't think you're too. So, expect what you've always expected here =P

Sepang F1 Grand Prix

The entrance

My car

The race queens

Girl No. 9 doesn't seem too happy to be the finalist....but still cute tho~ =P

Spouty chick

I don't know bout you, but I think girl no. 8 should win. Wooooooooooooot!!

Beauty

As for tonight, one pic says it all. Viva la Vickyvacko~

Wei Ping Vickyvacko

5 shots of whisky:

DaphStar* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DaphStar* said...

You are seriously too free. Is this your life after Velvet?

Victor Tan said...

daphstar> where got free?!? i'm buzy wei...buzy partyin' kekeke. No la, dats coz I don't blog bout the boring parts of my life

DaphStar* said...

You boring? always surrounded by chicks, don't think so lor. HAHhha.BTW interesting posts eventho it's all about your party career. No wonder you have a cam with you all the time and I thought you were gay to do so.

Victor Tan said...

Gosh, now I'm gay eh. wah liu. If don't bring cam how to blog!? *kekeke*