Random Blog The Whisky Club

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Happy Birthday Bro!

The birthday party

Me and Arianna attended a friend's party yesterday at one of the condos in Damansara. The place and settin' is great =) And the party??? AWesome...nonetheless. Yo Jeffrey, thanks for the invite and *ngek*ngek* you were dead drunk.

The bros

I was surprise that Izza and Ovidia is there too =) Kewl. Eversince I got this sexy camera, everyone wanna take a pic with me =P

Me and Izza

Izza: Vic, *spouty face* how come u never take a pic with me before?
Me: ooohh...okok *i'm very obliging* kekeeke

Some of us were playing PS2 on the PROJECTOR SCREEN! den there was Karaoke session, and some organ playin session n OF COZ, drinking session =) CHeck dis out..

Projector PS2?

When I was abit tipsy, I took some fresh air at the window and...wow. Check out our multi-storey highway. Anyone can guess where is this?

Cool highways

At the end of the night, most of us are wasted.

John,Arianna and Me

John Loi and Arianna went to the next level. They thought they were Whisky promoter 'girls'. kkekeke

Arianna Loves Johnnie

John Loves whisky too
WTF bro?~?~~

But of coz, none is worst den our fellow b'day boy. He got horny, and revealed his true colors =P (I'm gonna get killed again *ngek*ngek*) Jeff sucks goood.. hahah

Sucky sucky?

This beer bucket got it all right!! =) Yea...dats right!

Don't worry peeps, more sessions to come especially for after parties.. So who wanna join us eh?? =P Woooot! One guy bring two girls k? Not my rules...it is the condo's. *shrugs* kekekek. Ok?

I love dis lift already

6 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

that pic shows the interchange as you come down from damansara perdana :) so where is my 500 dolla

Victor Tan said...

wahhh...one guess 500 buckos...50 cent give u la can? hehehe

Anonymous said...

Yay! Victor, you finally got my name right. LOL but at the same time, u got Iza's name wrong.. It's "Iza" great picture ;) And your camera is sexy, just like u. ;) LOL

Victor Tan said...

ooo...i'm sexy =P *shakes butt* heheheh. Aiks...it's Iza ar...*opps*

Anonymous said...

Wah! What a drunk night huh.. Luckily I went back first :P

-Jackie-

Anonymous said...

I'd like to hear a hot chic to say "your camera is sexy, just like you" to my ears too ... alas since mine is 3 times larger than yours that would make me 3 times fatter than u too ... well, at least my wife finds me sexy ... sighh