Random Blog The Whisky Club

Monday, March 5, 2007

I'm a Poet

Today I sorta look through my old site and I've realized how much I've been writin in the past. Once upon a time, I could write poetry and am more in touch with my inner thoughts and feelings...This is one of my fav...

Seasons in time

It's you, lengthful time..
where gleeful seconds awaits..
yet uncollected hours comes by,
like droplets from a broken pipe,
emptying a broken pail,
a love torn sail.

Life is such; a sad, hopeful tale,
seconds of lust, minutes of joy,
hours of pain, and years of tears
and a life of maintaining poise

I hear it when the swirling wind,
devilishly fooling around
wistling, moaning, thumping...
against my creaking window,

Our weakness lies in fear,
In fear we shiver,
In uncertainty, we crave for warmth,
When winter chills the coming summer,
curiousity is sprung,
And in summer, we burn, we fall til winter comes.



© 2004 Victor Tan

Wah...damn chat deep right me?? I'm so proud of myself that I attempted to write another poem. Here it is .. dis for you Dawn Yang, you're so SUI!



Sui sui char boh

Oh beautiful charboh,
I lup you long time,
Even u so 'soh poh',
I still want to make u mine;

My heart explode like CNY firekrackers,
When I see yur beauliful eyes,
Although you only like leng chais,
But I'm sure they can't lyme

So take me as I'm,
With my belly, I'll be your man,
U don hap to wolly,
U don hap to eat alot coz I can.

I buy you lotsa handbag,
u can carry around to show your flens,
I'll wok hard don't worry,
From six o'cock til ten

So please leng lui,
Do you understan?
U relli damn 'sui'
Be my girlfren can?

© 2007 Victor Tan

Dat didn't work out right huhh?? Hmm... I think I've mutated to a fat notti slob with no heart. =P Too bad. *Ngek ngek*

1 shots of whisky:

ch3rill_b3lly said...

OMG!!! pls la victor!!!!!
u r extremely funny wei!~!! beh tahan u~!!! ahhahahahahahahah!!! whata poem!!!!??!?!