Random Blog The Whisky Club

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Zouk 3rd Anniversary

Brace yourself everyone for there is going to be some major lag in this entry due to the amount of photos taken. Erm...also get ready a pail...coz your saliva might be drippin'. *kekeke*. This is one of de best nights, good job Zouk! They are inevitably the best club around town. And its great being V.I.P

Went to Zouk with Jackie and she looked gorgeous dat night. Love the boots and de look she gaved =)

Gorgeous Jackie

Me & Jackie

The night started out in the V.I.P lounge in Zouk where all the invited celebrities are. Ermm...I actually don't know who are they...so please don't ask. =P

Babelicious

I was so oblivious that I asked this girl in front of me...


Me: Hey... Why everyone all taking pics over there?
Cassandra: Ohh...cos all of em celebrities
Me: Hmm...I oso celebrity wat~~ ekkekeke
Cassandra: -_-
Me: I've never seen you before. U come here alot?
Cassanra: err...no. I'm one of the invited celebs
Me: *Knock head on the table*

So to cover up the embarrassment, I ended up takin a pic with her. =P

Me & Cassandra

??? & Jackie

All the girls were surrounding this guy, then I found out he is in the cosmetic line. ????~? Alicia was all over him -_-.. wah liu....super hiao. *kekekek* Jokin joking. Okei nvm..I have no idea wat is C&L

Christien & Alicia

But I did a quick maneuver to divert some attention to me. *kekeke* Phew....luckily he fell for it and the girls are saved.

Me & Christien

Then Jackie asked me to ask someone to take a pic with her. So I did. She looks familiar..hhmmm

??? & Jackie

Free flow was great but not when there are tons of people lining up to get it =) If you're there you know wat I mean. More photos?...Here we goooo`~~

Me & Rachel Lim

Jackie, Amy & Su

Amy, Me & Su

I don't know why but me and Sara always end up taking the most couple-like awesome pic. Just loving her ....I mean it =P I think its a sign *hehe*

Sara & Me  *Gosh Another chun photo!*

The night was so hapss.....even Mr Statue got drunk!

Mr drunken Statue

and got some action...

Mr Statue got lucky!

til he met me =P

What you want huh!

and obviously I owned!!

Owned!

4 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

hey hey! that's stephanie chai la! hahahaha....I think you can see her on TV. or NTV7 or some female magazines.. :)

-Jackie-

@miccoelaine said...

lol! i wanna give that "head" to J-Mie!

reverendtimothy said...

Heh, sounds like a good night!

I was going to crack a joke about "getting head" but decided it would be too crude. :-P Hahahaha.

Victor Tan said...

Jackie> ohhhh... now i remember her name =P

Sis> for wat?!!? its mine! kekeke

reverend> it's a great night man~