Random Blog The Whisky Club

Saturday, March 3, 2007

Heritage Row Fever!!

Heritage row

Yesterday I received a message from Sara asking me to join her at Cynna..and due to the inability to sit still at home, I went. Made arrangements with friends in Bed and I was on the way. In my mind, tonight is gonna be boring and lets just see how it goes. To my surprise, (I always surprise myself ...*ngek*ngek).. the night went upside down and I was dancing on my head back home.



However, the night started pretty slow. BED was empty at 12 midnight!! I was so bored that I started taking pictures. Den guess what???

Bed groundfloor

Soft SeatsGlass ready

Suddenly Leo & Kenneth bumped into me. Mr Kenneth leaving Msia for good and heading back to S'pore after 3 years here. Have a safe trip bro!

Kenneth & Me

Then suddenly, Cindy Chan & gang pops out of no where. I'm sure glad that I came out today *wink*

Me and Cindy Chan

While chilling with them, I almost forgotten bout Sara. Luckily she called and said that she already reached Cynna. Gosh, and what happen next was err...alil blurry to me. We went from Cynna -> Loft -> Bed -> Cynna -> Loft -> Drrunkk. WHAT A CRAZY NIGHT!! The best part is so many of my friends are there. Man, I'm beginning to like clubhopping in Heritage. *Ngek ngek* Here are the pix , enjoy.

Me & Sara

V-Leon & Me

Loft VIP Area

Dancefloor Bed

V-Leon& de girls

I don't remember taking these pics but they sure turn out great =P

Me and de girls

Supper time

Wei Ling & Cynthia

0 shots of whisky: