Random Blog The Whisky Club

Monday, April 30, 2007

Hamsap Kwai lou

Tomorrow its going to be another Mambo night as Tuesday is a public holiday. Then two days later I'll be off to Singapore again. =P Is there anythin' else to do other than partyin?! I guess not *kekek*

Today I went karaoke with Alexandra and despite just looking good, she can sing *gawd* Yeaaap. Ini full package deal *hehehe* After that we watched 'Perfume' together which was errrm...okei.

Perfume

Its a story bout a guy with a heightened sense of smell and was obsessed in making the best perfume in the world. The storyline was pretty good especially I like the whole narrating part but the ending was kinda .. funny. But this show makes me wanna get that bottle of perfume. Put a few drop on myself and everyone starts to strip. *wahlao* *ngekngekngek*

What happened at SNL? Hmm... didn't take much pictures cause I was squeezed liked a pack of sardine. But manage to snap a photo of Abbe strutting her stuff on the podium.

Abbe

After that we had second round in one of my friend's studio behind Lot 10. Had a few beers and when I was heading to the toilet I saw Robert trying to steal something.

Robert de bra thief!

Bloody hamsap kwai lou!! *ekeeke*

0 shots of whisky: