Random Blog The Whisky Club

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Happy B'day Andrew!!

Happy birthday Andrew muh broo~ hope yesterday was a blast for you =) Don't hav any nice pic tho *damn* I wonder why =/

birthday boy

velveteers

Alexandra appeared out of nowhere and I didn't recognise her straight bangs. =X Kena scolded =P She can dance wei~~~ and she is so so hot.

Alexandra & Me

she strike a pose n i almost pengsan

Any angle oso still 'panas'!! (hot) So hot til the shot turned out red -_-"

red corour

My bro and Freddie also joined me. I think he likes Alexandra too =P

Bro & Alexandra

Chong Kit a.k.a Popedeedoodah was there too with Michelle & her ex bf. Aikks...now I recall myself dancing quite a bit with her. *kekeeke*

Michelle & C.Kit

John & Gang turned up late as they always do. And red wine started pourin.

The PJ bandits

All in all, its a Mambo night. Nuff said. Its my religion...*hummmmm* =P

0 shots of whisky: