Random Blog The Whisky Club

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Everyone is at SNL

*Eyes half opened* Yo peeps, just woke up from one hell of a night =). Seems like everyone was at SNL yesterday. Gosh, and tonight is the Kanye West after-concert party. Anyways, here are the pics. I only got one thing to say, you should've been there.

Happy couple

Babykiss

Guess wat??! Mellissa is back yo~! Yeap, the girl that have grace these pages several times and the girl that I brought to S'pore is back from Tasmania. I couldn't believe my eyes when I see her yesterday. =)

Mel & Me

Fernie was there too. I dun know why, everytime I see this girl reminds me of a genie. But she is hot doncha think?

Fernie

Winnie too

winnie

Pei Ying too

Pei Ying & Me

Cindy Gooi was there too

Me & Cindy

Clarise too. She came from a hair show...The hair ticklin me while I was trying to take pic with her. *geli*

Me & Clarrisa

Even my dog came...ok kidding. Just everyone is there la..

Hottest babe in town

There were so many girls around, we bunch of monkeys decided to do a show for them on the 'self-made' podium next to our table. *kekekek* And the crowd went wild~! *I hope*

the bunch of monkeys

Sigh, can't wait for tonite =)

wooooootz

0 shots of whisky: