Random Blog The Whisky Club

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Justin Lo - Kong

Ok, I admit. I'm a banana. Don't laugh, I know there are plenty of you out there. I watched this movie called love @ first note starring Justin Lo himself...and just loved this song so much. So para-para bananas....now we can sing along using these han yu pin yin and to those who love this song...finally we understand what it means. Kambates bananas....with the Internet... we are no longer that stupid. Lol*



側田 - Kong
Justin Lo - Kong

曲 : 側田(On Your Mark)/雷頌德 詞 : 林夕 編/監 : 雷頌德

Composed by Justin Lo
Lyrics written by Lam Chik

我 我沒有害過人
Me, I never hurt anyone
(Ngo / Ngo moot yao hoi guo yan)
只想失戀也有名份
Even though breaking up, I only wish to leave my name
(Ji seong sut luin yah yao ming fun)
我 太樂意獻一吻
I’m so much willing to give a kiss
(Ngo tai lok yee hin yat mun)
為甚麼這溫柔會犯禁
Why is this tenderness forbidden
(Wai sum moh jeh wan yao wooi fun gum)

若你我可抱著睡 連命也甘心短幾歲
If we can hug and sleep, I’m willing to shorten my life span for a few years
(Yeok nei ngo hoh pou jeok soei / Lin meng yah gum sum duin gei soei)
誰能及我 將性命也豁出去
Who can sacrifice his life like me?
(Soi yan kup ngo jeong sang ming yah koot chut hoei)
若與你好有罪 全是律例不對
If it’s a sin to be with you, it’s the rule that is wrong
(Yeok yui nei hou yao joei / Chuen see loot lai but doei)
我要追 離棄世界亦要追
I want to try, even it’s to leave this world alone I’ll try
(Ngo yiu joei / Lei hei sai gai yik yiu joei)

* 寧願天去收我 也替你受重傷
I’d rather God punishes me, I let myself seriously injured for you
(Ning yuin tin hoei sao ngo / Yah tai nei sao chung seong)
金剛跟美女戀上 也是個傳奇狂想
King Kong and the beauty falling in love is also a legend a rhapsody
(Gum gong gun mei loei luin seong / Yah see goh juin kei kuong seong)
縱是遺憾收場 都必需跟你 明刀明槍
Even if the ending is resentment, I have to fight you openly
(Jong see wai hum sao cheong / Dou bit soei gun nei ming dou ming cheong)
子彈不怕上 一級級上塔尖欣賞
I’m not scared of the bullets, step by step I’m up to the tower
(Ji dan but pah seong / Yat kup kup seong tup jin yun seong)
欣賞你憂傷
To appreciate your melancholy
(Yan seong nei yao seong)

就算你早有別人 無礙我爭取夢中人
Even if you already have someone else, do not hinder me for getting my love one
(Jao suin nei jou yao bit yan / Mou ngoi ngo jang choei mong jong yan)
扶搖直上 高到共你能擁吻
Climbing up slowly, till I’m high enough to embrace and kiss you
(Foo yeu jik seong / Gou dak nang yui nei yong mun)
別說到太高深 能自願便相襯
Don’t say that too deeply, if we’re willing to we’re compatible
(Bit suet dou tai gou sum / nang ji yuin bin seong chan)
夠決心 越中箭我越勇敢
I have enough determination, being shot more I’m braver
(Gao kuet sum / Yuet jung jim ngo yuet yong gum)

Repeat *

不屑 不信 不怕 打擊更令我堅強
I despise, I don’t believe, I’m not scared, disappointment makes me stronger
(But soon / But cheu / But pah / Dah gek gang leng ngo gin keong)
這縱是妄想 能得到你給舉世景仰
Even though it’s an unrealistic thought to have you, to show you to the world
(Jeh jung see mong seong / Nang dak dou nei kup goei sai geng yeong)
我有我夢與想 多高攀也敢攀上
I have my dream, however high it is I dare to climb
(Ngo yao ngo mong yui seong / Doh gou pan yah gum pan seong)
這份愛傳奇無雙
This love is a legend, a unique legend
(Jeh fun ngoi juen kei mou seong)
縱是遺憾收場 都必需跟你 明刀明槍
Even if the ending is resentment, I have to fight you openly
(Jong see wai hum sao cheong / Dou bit soei gun nei ming dou ming cheong)
子彈不怕上 一級級上塔尖欣賞
I’m not scared of the bullets, step by step I’m up to the tower
(Ji dan but pah seong / Yat kup kup seong tup jin yun seong)

苦命人 相擁俯看 世上風霜
Two people with hard lives hugging and looking down together at the (sufferings) in the world
(Foo meng yan / Seong yong foo hon / Sai seong fong seong)

0 shots of whisky: