Random Blog The Whisky Club

Monday, April 16, 2007

Msia misses Leen

Sorry guys for the late post as I was away in Spore and my back is still achin from the partying =P What I got to tell you, remember Leen?

leen

It was also a coincidence that Jack was there for a meeting too. =) So it turns out we were having a great bachelor bash in S'pore. We stayed in Marina Mandarin. It was quite cool, the room was nice. =P

marina mandarin

marina lounge

Leen was so sweet to have arranged everything for these two days for me. Besides being stunningly beautiful and young; I really admire her charm and her ability to hold her drink strong will when it comes to making decisions. Oh ya, she is one of the most hyper girl person I've ever met. She starts drinkin at 3 pm, and can go around the clock *faint*. Oh ya, upon reachin....she went to the salon to cut her hair for an upcomin hairshow. I liked it, cyber cut. Suits her more ...coz she is so cy ber siao. =P

make up~

mirrorcheck

But however, to be able to party with her would require 1 dozen redbull, a few shots of steroid, a slap every few minutes to your face (to keep urself hyper) or just make sure you have ambulance prepared for the end of the night. *ekkekeke*

On friday night, we went to eat dinner at Park 10 which is a Korean BBQ place in Clarke Quay, this club called Clinic den MOS den Zouk.

Park 10

Park 10 BBQ is not bad, especially the beef Buggogi (hm..is that how u spell it?). Clinic is a club with the Clinic concept *duh* with nurses serving you in test tube style drinks =P

clinicMOS

MOS was a dissapointment as the crowd is just all crowded around the R&B areas. We hanged out at Skylounge for a bit den later left to Zouk.

Sky lounge MOS

Leen & Me

And like always, even if I did try to not go to Zouk this time; they just don't fail to deliver a good time. Thanks Andy once again for all the arrangements being made. Oh ya, my Singaporean friend San also joined us that night =)

San, Marcus, Me & Leen

Me,Leen & her ex

We also went to er...Live Impact which is this Thai Band Concept Pub, then left to this pool club in which she knows the owner then ended the night at Bla Bla Black Chick.

In Live Impact

Leen & Mr LengChai

At first I thought, oh nuu....why we go a place full of black chicks? Not my cup of tea, but turns out there were no black chicks but a few chun raver chicks. I guess they named the place wrongly. It should have been Bla Bla Chun Chicks. =P This is also where I found out I'm too old for all this shuffling gig...but what de heck... I broke a few bones and twisted my neck and shoulders to prove myself wrong. *eheheeh* Their trance music is just fantaastic! Sorry no pics, too wasted the second night and too busy trying to be young again. *eheheh*

You know what, I love this girl coz she is exactly like me. Don't get me wrong, she is just so fun to go out with and she can mingle around quite easily. Which is great. Over the past few days, we have found out that we actually have too many things in common. Love ta drink, love meeting new people, get lectured by parents the same way and hmm... wat else... can't get enought of good times. OH ya, she is actually the first S'porean I've met that loved M'sia so much. We could have been great partners in crime..YOU SHOULD COME BACK LEEEEEEEEEEN!~~ Msia will miss you too =)

Going home =(

Leavin' this time from S'pore was sad. I felt like I've left something behind coz Leen might not be coming back as often. *sob* Malaysia is more 'righter' for u Leen, we are going to miss you =)

3 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

the 500dolla question is, did you get lucky !

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.