Random Blog The Whisky Club

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Widgets up for grabs~!

You love my site? Link me up the cool way. My friend Maggie was so kind to design me a few banners which you can easily use to link to my site =). For those that have link me up this way, please post a reply on this post with a link to your site and i'll link you back~! Here are three designs that you can choose =)

The Whisky Club



come chill with 2



The Whisky Club



Thank you all so much for being my blogder and friend =)

Oh ya, somebody sent me a link to a photo site where it feature another one of our girls who are careless. Once again, keep your private photos properly.



THIS IS A COMMUNITY MESSAGE BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE WHISKY CLUB

2 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

wahhh..u dont need to put up a link and help her to promote even more isnt it? then wat differences does it make to u with others who try to ruin her life?

Anonymous said...

hey pls remove d link la..u censored her face whats the use rite if u put the link there,and this thing its already damn long..y wana bring it up again?