Random Blog The Whisky Club

Monday, April 2, 2007

I proposed today..

My fellow blogders, after such a long and painful time of singlehood...I want to get married. I've finally gotten the courage to pop the question and being the chicken that I'm....I've decided that SMS is the way to go. Sigh...so today I downed one dozen of beer and type out those four words.

April fool~~

My heart was thumpin like mad when the message is pending to be sent. I tried to press cancel but cannot.....I even tried closing the phone but to no avail....the sentence "message sent" sealed my fate. So I waited patiently for the answer.

So I waited... and I was breathin so heavily too in anticipation. And den finally my phone beeeeeeped! My heart stopped as I opened the inbox ...and...

-_-

Maggie thought I was drunk~~~Sigh (Not drunk la...it's April Fool's day only) *Fool detected* and if you actually thought this post were serious....*fool detected* to you too *kekeke*. Then I sent back a reply sayin...."Not drunk la, I'm serious....so whats your answer?" and her reply came *ouch*

Rejected -_-

Hehehehe.. then I asked her to check the date =P

Gotcha!

It was so fun that I decided to send a few more "Will you marry me?"s but the smart ones either replied me by callin me or never replied at all. *ekkeekek* But Jackie replied me this... -_-

Jackie grr

A whole lifetime of happiness with me is worth less den one karaoke session. Grrrr......*strangles Jackie*

0 shots of whisky: