Random Blog The Whisky Club

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Singaporean Beauty

I might be going to S'pore tomorrow, depends on wether I can prepare everything in time. And also who is going. The last time I went there, it was pretty fun. The only irritatin fact is that one hav to find specific spots in town or in a restaurant to smoke and prices are way to pricey at times. Damn, but I still wanna go. =P

Maybe I'll bump into this S'porean beauty Gwendolyn Wan. Who knows?

gwendolyn

You have to admit that she is one of those prettier S'poreans you've seen. Definitely an eye stopper.

gwendolyn wan

I might just as well call up San, a Singaporean cutie in which I got to know while she was here for a business trip. Hmm...

2 shots of whisky:

Observer said...

err.. look like leon lai's girlfriend

Victor Tan said...

freethinker> I thought he is gay, no?