Random Blog The Whisky Club

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Kept Feelings

Before I start my ramblings for today, I would wanna thank dear Maggie for designin such a beautiful piece banner for my blog header. Thank you soooooooo muchhhhhh!!~~ Really lovin it and finally I got a banner rather than some erm...boring title description. =) Nice or not de design?? Chun rite!~ *kekkee* If you guys want one, ask her =P She goooodz

vacko

Thanks again Mag. =)

maggie de superb designer!

As for today, one of my good friend msged me a heartenin' msg. And I would like to share it with you coz I truly don't know what X should do. So here is the question:
If you had feelings for someone for like 10 years but didn't tell him/her...and now you find out he/she is engaged. What would u do?

can u guess where is this?

Plus the situation here is 1) you are already attached, 2) he or she is abroad 3) both of you always meet up whenever you can 4) were good friends or may have been hiding feelings <--not sure -_-". My advice is travel to see him/her and see how he/she feels. Then if you feel if its possible, tell him/her your feelings or don't ever speak of it again. Stress..help pls.

5 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

u don't need help la victor. u got the answers right there.

travel, tell her how u feel, gauge her feeling, and if she's still getting engaged,

let her.

at least you've done yr part or be haunted by the thought of never having to do something forever.

Anonymous said...

I want a new design for my header/banner!

Anyway, u need to get a hi-res or a bigger file for the banner, right now, the one u use, looks weird when you put it as your header but looks good at the smaller version. :p

Victor Tan said...

mj> yea lo...that is what I thought. But X is afraid of losin her friendship -_-" what if he/she treats X as a bro/sis?

Victor Tan said...

michael> yea i noticed =/. About ur new banner errr...I'll ask her k =P

Mj said...

then don't let pride get in the way.

X shud speak his heart and let go. otherwise he will never forgive himself. X won't lose the friendship either if he can keep his emo in check.

if its a bro/sis thing - den aiyor. gone case la. liddat how to work it? oso i duno.
X Go ahead tell her yr feelings den sit back, drink some whiskey n cry to the song Tai Kor and move on.

:D appreciate the fact that yr friendship will still remain! better to gain a bro/sis den to lose a fren forever rite?