Random Blog The Whisky Club

Monday, April 9, 2007

Kanye West FFK!!@

Cheeebye... Kanye didn't show up. =_=" How can one hold an after party with the main star not showing up. At least Lewis Hamilton of the BMW McLaren team was there. Got the girls all excited.

BRITAIN F1 MCLAREN HAMILTON

lewis hamilton & de gals

Debbie with Hamilton

All in all, I wasn't even there for Kanye, just the fact that he is not there makes the day seems kinda pointless. Wat de hell, I drank the night away and at the end of the day I felt like I'm Kanye. (ok...I'm just consoling myself)

kanye fans? naaaah

Kanye & de gals

I think Claudia here thinks dat I'm Kanye. *lol*

Claudia & Me

Diuuu..went supper with Debbie and look how she park my car. Aiyoks... plus she is so happy bout it *stressss* She made my night coz she is just so freakin' funny. Goodnight =)

Debbie -_-"

0 shots of whisky: