Random Blog The Whisky Club

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Que Sara Sara

Yesterday I went out with Sara =).. yea....the girl everyone been suspectin that I'm with. =P Also the girl that always happen to take the nicest shots with me. We finally got to see the Mr Bean's Holiday. It was darn stupidly funny, but nonetheless nothing new ...same old Mr Bean. And the whole entire movie is set in France. Oh, the lead actress is hawt ..haha. O ya...Sara kept laughin and said that I act like Bean sometimes.. streeesss -_-"



Prior to the movies, me and Sara went paktoh yamcha at Nando's. Yeap, I brought a hot chick to the place with many hot chicks. =P

Sexy Sara

Den at the cinema, we ...watch movie la wat else~

Boo!
So cute!So happy!

After the smooochin and cuddlin on the retractable gold class seats movies we went and got her cousin Cherry and we headed to RedBar (supposedly Sanctuary but I conned dem ...ekkeeke...jus jokin gals).

Danny (one of the owners )was there to host us and by the end of the night we were downin every drink in sight...beer, liquor, wine.. milo ...bubble tea.. teh tarik..

We both love Kei kei

Annd de result was...

yea!! I'm pimpin

Cherry n drunk me

Great match hor?!??! I meant the pic below =P

wat a great match

KL and PJ is running out of entertainin places to go, I think I'll start travellin soon. Anyone wanna join me?

Me Bean?

0 shots of whisky: