Random Blog The Whisky Club

Friday, April 20, 2007

Sizzzling HOTT Blogger!!

Yo peeps!! I've nominated my sexy lil fren Natalie Fong to be one of the Hottest Female Blogger contestant @ cedricang.com. So make sure when the poll is up you go vote for her kay~~

natalie fong

Just to let you know more bout her.... (i know you want more pixs only =P.. but if you flash post up a request...mebbe she would) I have hit her with some Q&A, FHM style. *grin*


What is the worst pickup line you've heard?
Natalie:"hi, you can make my software go hard"

(Damn it, dats my line. =P Now i know its crap)

What are the things that freaks you out ?
Natalie: well lemme think...it would be darkness...grrr..

(remember to on the lights *winks*)

Would you layan someone who's been hittin you in a club?
Natalie: uhh depends whether did he use the worst pickup line on me..HAHAHAHAH

Me:dat would be bad huh
Natalie:HAHAHAHA..yup yup...i dont mind if he is a hottie...hehe

I'm sure everyone wants to know wat u see in a guy? so ..
Natalie: well sweet but at the mean time honesty and loyal too

Complete this sentence. "If you vote for me, i will......."
Natalie:hahaha...i will be famous larr...zomg
Me:-_-"

*lol* There you hav it my friends, vote for dis lil' hottiie Natalie Fong~ The poll will be up as soon as 20 contestants are found. It is currently at 14. Don't forget !! =P

P/S:- ask her anythin' you want here =)

1 shots of whisky:

Vad3r said...

I'll vote her if she lets me feature her in my blog :P