Random Blog The Whisky Club

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

New look

Yesterday was a nutty night, can't relli remember much but yea...i was dead drunk. Alexandra and Rachel was there =) ...man she really look like Dorcas.

Alexandra & Rachel

Michelle was there too. She and Sarah were doing some sexy dance together the whole night. *sweat*

party people yeh!

After the club closes at 3, everyone was outside. I saw the weirdest looking legs. Apa ni? Oscar awards ar?

golden legs?!

Its just so awkward...who the hell wear gold-coloured stockings 0_0"

Maggie designed me another banner. Check dis out. Way cooool eh?. I wonder what she is trying to imply -_-" I dance like asshole ar Mag? *ekekek* basket~!

If you like it, you can link me up by pasting the html code below to ur site. Cheers peeehpool!

banner 4

0 shots of whisky: