Random Blog The Whisky Club

Saturday, April 7, 2007

Carlsberg Loftin' Event

hennessy

I was at Loft yesterday, next time please remind me never go there so early. Always end up waiting for the resst =/. And Carlsberg was holding some events and games. Alicia tried but could not get one in to the beer bottles. *aiyak, where u lookin? wrong bottle leh =P* (I'm so gonna get it from her again, lol) But the keychain she got was nicer than the other gifts. So wat de heck~

alicia throwin rings, don't throw to the wrong pole k =P

Anyways, took a few pic of the leng luis event.

babe in costume

Carlsberg brought in their own lightin equipments and everythin turned so colourful.

Loft lightin

fantasy

The night went okei I guess, and I tried takin the mirror ceiling pic again. Nothin better to do..

mirror mirror

More random pic of the night

Me and leng lui

And of coz, Sara & family were there too. =P (Am i part of the family?) *sexy pose*

Angels

Overall, I prefer Loft when the V.I.P area is not so V.I.P. Too much space around to fill and everyone at the dance floor seems to be enjoyin more -_-"

I met up with Irene again, the super hottie that I always see here. Can't believe I thought her name was Melissa. That means all this while I've been trying to contact the wrong gurl *slap on face*. No pic of her but coming soon...hopefully tonite. Gotta buy her a drink for my dumb embarassment. Irene ---> Melissa ....apa ni...so far off~~ SoOreee

V for?

V-out~

2 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PmAP8GsJjk
seen this yet?

Victor Tan said...

Anonymous> hahahah...so funnny. thanks =) gonna post for the rest.