Random Blog The Whisky Club

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Mikato Cafe

P1020112

Don't have a good place to chill around in P.J? Try out my friend's cafe @ Mikato located in Damansara Utama =). One bucket at RM$ 35 ...what can I say somemore? Yam Seng~

Kok Cheong and the gang a.k.a God of Gamblers was there too.

Cocky Cheong

Miss Drunkard

Leen is also back so that would mean I would have to go on hyperdrive again. 0_0" Wanna cheers with her?

smile smile

Kang was there too.. This two sorlou and sorpoh strike a sorhai pose. *ekekkee*

Kang & Leen

I didn't know they were camera shy *kekeke* and funny Kang is at it with his Nacho's. *cchomp chomp chomp* This guy is damn comical wei~

backview

Mr Tee, one of my best friend came along too. This bro and me goes a long way back.

Kang Hui & Me

After Mikato cafe, we headed for second round at R.E.D bar located at Kota Damansara.
Check out our shirt...

Leen's "I'm a princess"
Mine "Yeah yeahh yeahh bla bla bla F*rk your life story and show me your tits"
Check out the shirt

So can you say Mikato Happy Hour??? Here is the address..

101, ss 21/1A, Damansara Utama
47400 Petaling Jaya
Selangor, Malaysia.

0 shots of whisky: