Random Blog The Whisky Club

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Carmen Soo vs Mini Li?

I'm stayin at home and nothin much is happening unless you all before I start talkin about the junks on my table, I've decided to do a write up on Carmen Soo since I've stumbled upon her in an article.

I don't know bout you but the over publicized Amber Chia just doesn't cut it for me anymore. She is everywhere, when I go 'kopitiam' she is there staring at me eating, when I go karaoke, she is staring at me singing, soon when I flip through my Lou Fu Chi' comic book while I'm takin a sh*t oso she is there. *faints* So I'm gonna do you guys a favor and minimize her photo right here. If you still haven't got enought of her den you go click to enlarge la huh.

amber_chia

On the other hand, Carmen Soo to me is so much classier and sexier *wink*. She was born on 13 October 1977 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, but is in fact Chinese. This 160 cm babe ventured into modeling at the age of 17 and left Malaysia at the age of 20 for Hong Kong, to pursue her modeling career.

carmensoo

She has graced the cover of NewMan, V Mag, NewTide and NuYou. She is also the spokesperson for international watch brand Longines. Apart from modeling, Carmen has made a minor appearance in Jackie Chan's movie entitled 'Gorgeous' alongside Shu Qi.

And to those that goes for details, I even found her stats..
Height: 160 cm
Measurements: B-79cm W-62.5cm H-89cm

Well too bad she is not here nemore..boohoo. But good luck to her in her modelling and showbiz career.

By the way, I found a few pics of this China girl named Mini Li.

Mini Li

She is perfect like an angel don't u think? *slurp*

DreamyGirl2

Mini Li3
After the shots, everyone is still finding who is she. Do you know?! WHO IS KEEPING HER FOR HIMSELF?!!?

0 shots of whisky: