Random Blog The Whisky Club

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Are you hot?

Are you a female blogger ?? And are you hot?? If you think you're, Cedric @ Cedric's Asylum" is holding 'Hottest Female Blogger Award' and the winner gets this blurdy awesome banner.

Contest prize

20 females hot hooochimomma saliva droppin' babe bloggers will be featured and so far there are only like about 10. Wanna be nominated? For those who are interested, email him @ cedric88@gmail.com. Every contestant would have to answer these 5 simple questions.

Who do I think will win so far? Hmmm.. among the 10, I shall say that Ing Hui from Sarawak made the blood flowin in my body go haywire. *kkekeke* 'Si Beh Sui wei'.

Ing Hui

Nah...tissue...ur saliva droppin'

Minny

As for personality, Minny is really hilarious and ...er...powderpuffy? Lets just say she got ummmph!~ la for a small cute girl. See how she answered the 5 questions in the contest...

1) Why do you think Cedric will invite you to be featured as a hot female blogger?
because i’m unique (: different. and i’m VAIN! hahaha.

2) What is your blog mainly about?
daily rantings. stuffs that everybody goes through. but honestly, mostly it’s about shopping.

Can see lar, wahsai those stuffs you buy, like drinking water only, suka, take, syok, ambil! GENG!

3) What will you do if someone leaves a nasty comment saying that you shouldn’t be featured?
say “i know u’re jealous. beh siok is it now?”

4) Do you think this “Hottest Female Blogger Award” will benefit you? If yes, how will it help?
of course! i can’t be Britney Spears or Shakira, so winning this will make me famous in a way. wahaha.
and it’ll promote my blog and my friend’s blogs too (:

5) Do you have any last comment on this award?
IF i win, i’ll tell you. OKAY? so must vote for me lor. right?

So if you're hot...go get 'em.....if you're not..er...go vote for dem lor ~ *ekekeke*

8 shots of whisky:

Vad3r said...

U think they wanna cum see my goldfish?

Victor Tan said...

vad3r> huh??!?! what ?

KY said...

gimmick for traffic. ptui

Anonymous said...

aiks , vader , edward right ?

remember me ? krystal ? you passed me invites before LOL .

Vad3r said...

vic,
I'm GOLDFISH UNCLE laaa..duh :P


my dear lil krystal, how can I forget you party gal :P jom MAMBO LOL!

Anonymous said...

hahah , omg how are you ?

what happened to your blog ?

hahah mambo ? of course !! LOL :p

Vad3r said...

krys,

Im doing fine, not so happening like you, age is catching up :P

but i still go Velvet, and Zouk if the DJ is good.

my blog is at www.imaginepeace.wordpress.com

but its full of hamsap stuff, u legal yet? LOL

Anonymous said...

hahaha ,
i'm slowing down as well .

so much has changed since i've changed my blog add .

omg . still partying hard i see hahah .

hmm , finally legal . LOL