Random Blog The Whisky Club

Friday, April 27, 2007

Uncle to be

You know what.... I still can't believe I'm going to be 30 in 3 years time. Dat is like 'uncle' wei. Just last week, my lil niece which was just a lil tiny girl few years back was clubbin' with me and asked me to bring her to Velvet. -_-" *streesS*

Time really passes by us so quickly. It seems like just yesterday when I played 'Police & Seek' with my friends, first held hand with a girl, first 'I love yous' and first *ahem*... but now at this age... everythin is so much more complex den it should be. Life gets the better of us sometimes, but kudos to those that still remember what is the meaning of real fun =P

Here is something to bring back the kid in you. Damn it, *grabs a stick and start flexing muscles*

ME: "By the power of gray hair, I've NO POWER!!"



*fARK...I'm old. Who am I kiddin' =P

2 shots of whisky:

@miccoelaine said...

I'll bring home our very first Nintendo console where we played Mario Bros... =) That'll bring back the fun times!
Then after, we'll play the wiiiiiii ^^!

Love is in the air bakes said...

we all are getting old-ER! :P so let live and have fun! :)