Random Blog The Whisky Club

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Don't be a nice guy =P

Over these past few months I've been getting alot of questions that I can't really answer and one in particular was "How do you know so many girls?". You know what, I don't particularly think I know alot of 'girls' but I'm just particularly friendly. And I don't go all out to get to know 'em. yEa, I know you don't believe me but dats de truth. Maybe I'm always drunk and they think I'm a clown. Dat is my best guess. Anyhootz, who else to give you tips to knowing girls other than Me another girl rite? Especially a hot chun babe like Kittycaht from Honolulu Hawaii. Yeapp...it was such a coincidence that she is from the place where I've been studyin for the past 2 1/2 yrs before I came back. So here is the video, I think what she says make sense.



Good guys finish last. You get the wrinkly once-upon-a-time sexy girls when nobody wants them anymore =P Just kiddin' But I believe being pushy is always a bad thing. Take the chill pill la bros, go slow first. Spoil the tempo wei. =P But of course, there are girls that wants good bfs, but most of them are young and either still experiencing love for the first time (not yet bored la), fat and ugly or played too much and want to settle down. So dat pretty much sucks.

Oh ya, so next time u see a homeless guy...kick dem. =P hhahahha. No la, do it for your own believe and not only when there is girls around.

0 shots of whisky: