Random Blog The Whisky Club

Friday, April 6, 2007

Partyin with Kanye West?

Kanye West

Everyone is getting all excited bout Kanye West. Touchin down on April 8th and performing life in Stadium Negara. It is said to be the biggest hip-hop event Malaysia has ever seen so brace yourself and get those tickets for the price of RM 158. Kanye is expected to perform material from his albums The College Dropout and Late Registration, together with bits from his upcoming album, Graduation.

Kanye

Honestly I'm not a big fan of de 'man' who 'wanna touch the sky' ...but heyy...guess wat? I might be partyin with Kanye after his concert. Maybe I'll get him down 5 seconds.....kekeke. Or maybe I'll teach him some mambo moves and den he teach me how to be hip-hop and happening. *LOL* Anyhoots, I wonder if he is relli gonna turn out but what da heck...Anyone wanna join me, only a few invites left =P ?

0 shots of whisky: