Random Blog The Whisky Club

Sunday, February 4, 2007

Sexy S'pore Part II


Here comes the best part..









2nd Day..


The two girls actuall came, how nice of them =). I took too many picture to include it all in the blog but I made a video. Some of the pics are there. Yea, the first video blog that I've done for this site. Hope you guys really enjoy it. Took me forever to get it done. I think it will take ya forever to load it. So while you're readin', load la. Later that evening, Kenny came down too. Thanks gals and bro for comin' down man.. really appreciate it.






Me and the two girls for dinner, to this place called the Equinox (recommended by Kenny..*ahem*). Its not like its not nice, I tell you its the top of its class. French food at 70 floors high with 2 gals, man... that is equivalent to having sauna with 3 naked chicks. Lol. Just kidding. But really..the food is great but it is not too good for the wallet. Hey bro, next time intro places with Chao Kueh Tiao can ar? I can hardly pronouce the food I'm eating let alone pay for it. -_-. Anyhow, I was too hungry to care... but this kinda fine dining have to be made to perfection. Nice to see, nice to eat, nice atmosphere, nice everything... sigh. I was too hungry to care for the deco and the atmosphere. I wish they could just quicky cook it so I can eat. Took 45 minutes... wah lan. I almost ate one of the gals. kekekke..





Happy Mel


Oh well, at least the gals looks happy. Look at that grin. While waitin for the food, me and Ovidea went for a smoke at the club calld New Asia Bar just next door to Equinox. Fk man, if only M'sia have more spots like this. By the way, it took me forever to get her name right. I bet she gets that problem alot. I'm going to get her a name tag for her b'day.Lol



While smoking with Ovidea, she told me somethin' so darn erm* distractin'. She was cold, and she said 'Dude, I'm so cold, my nipples are hard now' . *Deng*!!!!?! Ok, least my hunger is gone now. Lol. Oh wait, I might be still hungry.. kekke.. for other reasons. Anyways, Ovidea is one sweet and easy going gal. This was where we had our first decent chat. The first time I met her, she told me something very interesting. You see, she is from Brunei, and according to her, Brunei is so small that everyone is sleepin with everyone there. Man, since I'm single... I should consider making a visit there. Doesn't really work out well if you're married, if you know what I mean. Lol. I don't want my neighbour start askin me to exchange wife for the night. Siong tao man!*#%$!




Ovid'i'a strikes a SPG pose..lol





Me and Oveh...no...Oli...Ohvideo...no... okok... Ovidea


After dinner, we met up with Kenny and his two Ah Lian friends and head out to Mambo. I don't mean to be mean, but he actually calls them Big Lian and Small Lian. And both of them call him Beng. LMAO. It was hard trying to keep my composure when they conversin that way. Guess they are pretty close.




Zouk S'pore entrance (cool eh!)





Me with Big Lian, Small Lian, and *shit i forgot* <--will edit later


Andy, the PR manager there was so nice to bring us in and arrange a table for us. Thanks man! I took the gals aroun for some picture takin. It was their first time. I myself havent been to Zouk S'pore for least 4 years now.





Mel & Andy





Melissa & Ovid'i'a


How it compares to the scene in Zouk M'sia? It is different, I should say M'sia is classier, and in Zouk S'pore it is more free and easy. There is a podium for guys, so for bengs like me who love the podium... I don't have to sneak on the 'gals' podium here. Lol. Oh ya, btw...in S'pore mambo... you gotta take some kung fu lessons before you decide to go on the dance floor or podium. It seems like everyone here knows the proper hand gestures and movements for every song. (it's in the video..look out for it) WTF is with that?? It was like that since the first time I went for Mambo and it is still like dat. Hahaha...all of us were mimickin' them for a while.. pretty fun.


While I was passin my card to one of the Lians, Mel took one and put it..*deng!* Actually I was sayin to them, how it would be if a gal actually put my namecard *there... and she did. I don't know how I feel...but that card have been places I wanna go.. stupid card! I'm gonna keep tat card for good luck. LMAO!




I'm jealous of my namecard -_-


Okay, I'm just gonna dump all the pics now at random. I'm too drunk to blog already. Enjoy.



0_0





Mel 3 seconds



While I was busy dancing and pickin up S'porean chick, the gals went fishin too. Lol. Both of them told me that their catch look good until they decide to take pictures. They scurried away from the dance floor after the photo takin. Especially Mel. Lol. That was hilarious.







The second day ended with a blast. No, really literally a blast. Some Chibai S'porean Beng couldn't persuade the two girls we are with to go supper with them, and decided to punch me in the eye. Chibai! Eh, worst of all... he punch and cabut (ran). WTF. To think S'poreans are more civilized. Oh well, it was still a great night! =)




The next day..

Me and Ovid'i'a were bored shitless. So.. we did the CFM look (Come Fark Me) look.





damn it.... I think I won! =P




(Edited Ovidia's name, damn it i thought it was Ovidea...lol...sorry Ovideo)

0 shots of whisky: