Random Blog The Whisky Club

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

House All Set for CNY

My place is now all set for Chinese New Year...With larger living room space and a beautiful in-house Zen-like garden...Let the festive season begin!! It will probably be held on the 4th and 5th day.I'll keep you guys informed.

Zen garden

Fishpond

This pond will soon be filled with little fishes, just like those in Japanese ponds. Apparently, we can take a dip with the fishes. Hmmm...I'm getting lotsa ideas ...=)

Tiny river

Cool eh, got river in my house wei. It is nice to have the sound of water flowing in the house =)

Flower lamp

A stream of water

Hmm... tomorrow is valentines day hor. May all those who are in love have fun tomorrow... and may all those who are still single ...HAVE MORE FUN!! yeaa!!! O' ya.. and if you're a hot chick with no date? Email me or Call me k? kekeke. We go parteh!

2 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

omg i wanna b ur fren, can i add ur msn plsss

Victor Tan said...

lol...don't tell me you're that weirdass gal =P