Random Blog The Whisky Club

Monday, February 12, 2007

My One Year Old Cousin's Bday

I gotta hand it to my uncle and aunty. They have officially pimped their one year old daughter Chanice to the level of royalty. And at the same time, made a 27 year old jealous.hehehe. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANICE! Thanks for inviting me to your b'day party. =) You just gotta see her. Her cute round eyes will just look at you and never shy away. Here comes the princess!

Chanice& my mom


What was suppose to be a birthday party (I thought just a small gathering in their house and blowing candles with kiddy songs playin), turned out to be a full-grown, fully-dressed party with buffet, tables, projector display and performances. Wow!?! I no longer wants to celebrate my birthday this year. I can't achieve this kinda grandeur. Sob* Sob* NOBODY LOVES ME....boohoohoo.

birthday cake

*Takes a pail and cry more* Man, even the cake is pimpin'. I wanna cake like tis for my b'day! Oi Oi...just kiddin' lol

cute fairy

Walkin around the table was this little cute fairy. Almost stepped on her. Lol. Den I couldn't resist and I took a shot. She waved her wand and my pants fell off. grrr..

smiley flower deco

Ok, I'm offically done with this post. Now leave me alone while I go cry.

jealous

0 shots of whisky: