Random Blog The Whisky Club

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Madness week

Chinese New Year is comin and everyone is getting prepared for it. The renovation is almost complete and I just can't wait when the celebration begins. Hey, 2 years never celebrate hor, if I don't celebrate this year I don't feel chinese anymore.

Just a short recap on what happen this whole week. Bed bounded Monday and Tuesday coz I was so freakin sick. I think I watched 20 DVDs in the span of this 2 days. 'The Holiday' n 'I Not Stupid Too' is quite good. Wednesday, another Hugh Hefner day again. For some unplanned reasons, 7 gals ended in my car on the way there. Seriously wei, made a scene while enterin. Soon i'll need a plastic bag on my head to go Zouk. Pai seh wei.


Photo compilation by Mel



Lucky I took the Toyota Wish, else some of them would have ended up in the boot. Made it to Mambo and as usual they never dissapoint me.

The girls

Party gals



Toilet pic
This is what girls do in the toilet eh.. no wonder take damn long

I took Thursday off and went tarkei with May. Can see that she is improvin wei.
Lol. On Friday went to the member's party at Velvet. Surprisingly, it was pretty packed! It goes to show how many people will turn up when drinks are on 'free flow'. However, that night sucked for me coz they were playin some lame ass house. My bunch left for Sanctuary @ The Curve. Met a few new friends there and one in particular named 'Evyonne' which I gaved her my number. Hope she'll call today as I invited her to Saturday Night Life. Kekekek. What is happening tonite? Tonight is Michelle's bday n eh Mich...'HAPPY B'DAY GAL!'

Lol, just got off the phone with May just bout a few secs ago and she told me something relly funny

Me and may

May & Me


May: You know what happened yesterday or not ??? *Laughs*
Me: Er...what?
May: I heard you snore ok!!! You were mumbling mumbling 'dfsffDSFDAFf@$$' den you snore so loud k. *laughs*
Me: OMG *laughs* Relli ar? ekkekekekekekekekekekkekeeekkeke
May: YEEA LA! THIS NEEEEEEEVER HAPPEN TO ME OK!! I KNOW I BORIN LA!!
Me: *laughs* No laaaaaaaa. I drunk wei. *lol

Sooooooooo sorry ya May. =)

0 shots of whisky: