Random Blog The Whisky Club

Friday, February 16, 2007

How was your valentine?

Since everyone is at it, I felt so left out this valentine that I thought what da heck.. I do the dinner thingy anyways. However, as lucky as I can be having two girls to accompany me for dinner, ... tragedy just knows how to fly my way (That is the whole reason why I started bloggin anyways). One of them ended up being locked in their own apartment as Mel hav left without leavin a spare key. -_-

trapped

So how do you unlock the heart of your valentine? Easy....call the locksmith *lol* No key?? No need key, just break the damn thing (I meant the lock k). =)

broken lock

So western romantic dinner was cancelled and I ended up bringin them to the Chinese restaurant. (*cough* Save Money!! *lol*)

At velvet

Felicia joined us for Mambo =) Can't imagine I haven't seen her for like 8 freakin years.

may & felicia
yo wazzup!
chickflick

At the end of the night, I was jumpin around the sofa area like a monkey tryin to steal as many hearts for Dor dor here.

valentine's heart
Manage to steal 2 hearts that are not broken =P *pun intended* and two balloons for her.She was so sweet to make suushi for me this valentines. Thank you so much. *Hugs* Sorry no pic coz I ate them *burp*

Look at Bu bu holding the hearts *one of it is mine right?* kekek

dorcas, john and tat deng

Ended the night with my regular supper 'Siu Yok Min' at petaling street. As far as I'm concern, this is the best place for supper after a night of partyin. =) The whole time while I was eating, Tat Deng was talking about 'WC'. I'm so drunk wondering what the hell is that. Hehehe. Apparently he is an avid reader of my blog and WC stands for Whisky Club. Ohhhhh!!! Whisky Club, I thought you meant World Cup. *DenG!* Funny things happens when two drunk person starts trying to converse.

Tat Deng drunkpetalingstreet


The Next Day's Highlights


Guess what peeps, I've started a seperate blog for my story writin'. So check it out at vtrippin.blogspot.com Luv ya all, peace out.

1 shots of whisky:

Arth Akal said...

Looks like you had a massive good time on V-Day. Interesting stuff. Keep it up!