Random Blog The Whisky Club

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

GONG HEI FATT CHOI!!

Boo....how is everyone's economy doing this Chinese New Year? Just came back from a friend's open house but the pics will not be up yet. I bet you guys are wondering how come I'm posting the next entry. Apparently, Debbie is a buzy bee this CNY. -_-. Guess you guys just have to wait. Til then, I'm gonna be lickin this site still =P

Picture 442x

So what has been happening? I've been playing Mah Jong straight this few days and economy is somewhat erm up and down. Gotta wait til this Thursday which is my official open house to finally decide whether I'll FATT CHOI this New Years. ekkeke. Til then, I'm going to gather all the 'Chi' to defeat my opponents. Muahahah.

Vickytaichi


These few days I've been trying to get my hands on the new Lumix LX2 but apparently it is almost impossible to find!! Gosh... truly need a camera and I don't want to resort in getting that Sony T50 which is available almost everywhere. It is a crappy camera compared to the Lumix and they both cost almost the same. It is just that Sony is just so 'chic' and stylish and the Lumix just a tad boring but fully functional and practical. Gosh, that is my dillemma when it comes to girls but I try not to let it affect my judgement on gadgets. Kekekek
So which is better looking? It is obviously the Sony.

Sony T50

Lumix LX2

Sigh, contents and covers. I guess girls are just like gadgets. It is hard to find one who has it all. =P


MAH JONG KUNG FU 2 ...eeeeewaaaaaaaachaaaaa!

Til then, enjoy Mah jong Kung Fu 2 at vickyvacko.blogspot.com. May you and me win alot...woooot!* Watch this movie in sequence =) Enjoyzz






























0 shots of whisky: