Random Blog The Whisky Club

Sunday, February 11, 2007

My Sis Farewell Party

Tomorrow my sis will be leavin' for Adelaide. She brought her frens to join me at Velvet. Hope you had fun sis coz everyone here is going to miss you. =) Will be looking forward to seeing you back in July.

Sis

My Lovely Sis



Ok..although she looks like she is ready to bite someone's head off I can assure you she is lovely. Lol. And yea, for those who don't care bout what I'm blabberin here and are here for the pics..-_- (Chee bai kia) Yea Chong Kit, I'm talkin bout you. kekekek. See no touch k?

Sis & Frens 3

Sis & Frens 2

Sis & Frens

Michelle Yap was there too. Currently on holidays and going back to the UK soon. She agreed to make an entry here to tell us about her life in the UK. Hope she keep her promise le. And hey, how can you say food in UK better than M'sia? Wahlao...got or not? That one kwai lou country wei. When I was in Hawaii, my own cookin' also better than the restaurants over there. And the worst part is I can't cook! I think she could be pulling my legs on this one. What do you think? Probably would make a trip there and visit my friend Tuyet in Holland at the same time. If the food sucks Mich, you gonna have to cook something nice for me while I'm there. =P

DSC01468x

Me with Sexy Michelle



Mel sent me a bunch of videos she took on last Mambo night. Still haven't got the permission to post them up yet but they are really gross. Haha. They even took one of me tryin to guide the car across the streets when I'm already total loss. Hey peeps...you're my friend rite? Don't laugh! lol

0 shots of whisky: