Random Blog The Whisky Club

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Major Renovation for CNY


My house is under some major renovation for the up and coming Chinese New Year. This is the biggest one we had so far, me and my mom actually went through the plan together and hmm... I actually liked the idea alot. Not only are we gonna feature a 'zen' mini pool along with a stream , we are extending the interior of the living hall so that this garden will be inside our living hall itself. Murals would also be added to the garden floor too. Cool eh?!


Living hall


Wooden doors enclosin the garden.


You see, this spot use to be the exterior of my house, some sort of a mini garden in between a terrace and wrapped by wooden doors from the living hall. The new renovation would shift the wooden doors further out towards the outer pillars of the terrace.




Wooden doors shifted to outer side of terrace


I know, its hard to imagine what I'm talking about but I'll post pictures once its all done. As for now, my house is a mess and every morning I get waken up by all those 'bangin' and 'drillin' noises.



What a mess

0 shots of whisky: